Vevazz Laser Light Lipo Therapy is a safe, painless, and completely non-invasive treatment for fat loss, spot reduction, and aesthetic body contouring. LED lights penetrate beneath the skin and work in just 7-14 minutes per treatment area.* The paddles target specific areas such as the waist, thighs, and arms, while the bed is used for a full-body result. Vevazz™ treatments are as simple as lying comfortably on the bed letting warm, relaxing LED lights do all the work.
UltraShape® Power is FDA-cleared for non-invasive reduction in abdominal circumference and fat reduction in the abdomen, flanks, and thighs.
It gently destroys fat by delivering non-thermal ultrasound energy waves that are:
- Focused - delivering ultrasound energy to tissue within a precise focal volume at a controlled depth
- Pulsed - the mechanical non-thermal effect results in minimal elevation of 0.8°C in treated tissue for a truly comfortable and gentle treatment experience
- Selective - precisely targeting fat cells while blood vessels, nerves, and surrounding tissue remain largely unaffected
Key Benefits of UltraShape Power
- Since UltraShape Power selectively and precisely targets fat cells, blood vessels, nerves, and surrounding tissue are largely unharmed. There are no reported cases of lumping, shelving, or other contouring deformities. Immediate responses recorded in a clinical study were mild and transient in nature, and completely resolved without intervention within days.
- It’s a walk-in, walk-out procedure that’s virtually painless. In a recent clinical study, the average reported pain level was <1 on a 10-point scale.
- The UltraShape Power pulsed ultrasound treatment is truly comfortable. In fact, in the same study, 96% of patients said they felt comfortable during treatment.
- It gets real results — fast. The entire process is just three sessions, spaced two weeks apart. The average treatment only takes about 30 minutes per area. The fat destruction results are impressive. As in, an average abdominal circumference reduction of 2.4 to 2.6 cm.